My name is Corinne Zupko, and I have peace in my heart. It hasn’t always been this way, as I used to struggle with massive anxieties, fears, and panic attacks.
Looking back on those painful times, I can honestly say that what seemed unresolvable and insurmountable, ended up being some of the most growth-enhancing experiences of my life. Although I was afraid of pretty much everything, I was not afraid of finding a way through the fear in order to find peace again. January 19, 1997 was a game changing day for me, because it was the day my mom gave me a copy of the book A Course in Miracles (ACIM). This is when my healing journey truly began as a second-generation ACIM student.
Since that time, I have worked “A Course in Miracles” as if my life depended on it. And the results have been nothing short of, well… miraculous!
I’m really happy to share the lessons and teachings of “A Course in Miracles” with you. Peace is in you. You just have to be wholly willing to go for it with your Inner Guide.
I’m a full-time ACIM student, and I’ve also spent time being a student in these ways:
- B.C.C. Board Certified Coach from the Center for Credentialing & Education
- C.P.C. Certified Professional Coach from the International Coach Academy
- Ed.S. in Counseling, specializing in Meditation
- M.A. in Counseling
- B.A. in Psychology
Growing into a teacher, my experience includes:
- Speaking at various state-wide conferences on mindfulness, including a recent keynote address
- Teaching as an adjunct faculty member at The College of New Jersey
- Working in the mental health field with singers and musicians for a decade
- Teaching Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction
- Teaching mindfulness meditation classes
This content was previously shared here.